Now Accepting Applications!
The annual Orange Security – Security Camera System Scholarship for 2018. The recipient will be announced on November 9th 2018. All entries must be received by 5:00pm EST on October 31st 2018. This scholarship will be for the proceeding semester.
Every year, organizations give millions of dollars to students, investing in the next generation of movers and shakers. Education is the best investment that anyone could ever make, however, the costs can be astronomical depending on the field of study. In an effort to give back to the community which supports us, Orange Security offers 2 scholarships that must be used towards the cost of education. The first place scholarship is $500.00 paid by check. The runner up scholarship is $100 paid by check.
An essay submission is required and the winner and runner ups of the scholarship will be chosen based on the best submission!
To be considered for our annual Home Security System Scholarship, please follow these directions:
- Essay Brief: Pick either home or commercial environments for security camera systems and write about an interesting application of security cameras in that environment and how security cameras improve that environment (it could be focused on safety, ability to provide better training, increasing efficiency etc)
- Word Count: Approx 1000 words
- Submission Document: Download 2018 scholarship submission document here
- Submission E-mail: scholarship2018(Replace with the @ sign)orangesecurity.com
- Submission Date: by 5pm EST October 31st 2018
- Drawing: by 5pm EST November 9th 2018
- Scholarship Payment Disbursed: Checks sent by 5pm EST December 31st 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- The Orange Security Home Security System Scholarship will be paid directly to the student with an .edu e-mail or other school dedicated e-mail (will need to provide proof if school does not have own email) OR directly to the school if so required by the educational institution.
- The funds from the scholarship are ONLY to be used for tuition, books, supplies, and any additional fees required for students’ educational purposes.
- Once submitted, your entry will become the property of Orange Security and can be used for any purpose.
- Only one entry per student is permitted.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and GPA qualifications must be confirmed by winners’ educational institute.
- If the winner does not meet the requirements, the award will be given to the next eligible student.
- Word count requirement is approximate but must be no less than 900 words.
- If images are submitted with your essay, you must own all rights to those images which will be passed to Orange Security
- Scholarship entry e-mail address is not monitored for any purpose other than scholarship entries. If you need to contact us, use the contact page.
We do not collect any information from you unless you submit an application. All information received within the application is used for scholarship purposes only. We will not sell your information to any third parties. We will not contact you for any other reason besides the scholarship. If you’d like to contact us about anything other than the scholarship, please contact us here.